Sunday, May 19, 2013

Bad news.....



Oh no…. Friday we spoke with our loan officer who confirmed that we won’t be able to close until the first week in November. I am a bit disappointed that we have to wait so long…  I could barely wait until the July closing date, now to have to wait until November….. it seems impossible! The building process wont start until July so our beautiful lot will be just sitting there... doing nothing... no house on it...  Anyway I am trying to look on the bright side. This gives us more time to save which means we can still take a vacation this summer…. Yeah that’s the best I can do with the silver lining….

Anyway, until then I will just have to live vicariously through you all. I can’t wait to see all of your beautiful homes being built! Think of me and post lots of pics to keep me strong through this long wait!

13 comments:

  1. I'm sorry to hear that. Now I'm nervous about it too! I hope we don't have the same problems.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't be! Hopefully everything will go smoothly with your loan.

      Delete
  2. Girl, you are not alone. Still waiting on approval from NVRM. Stay strong. We will just stalk together. Follow my blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Nikki, what is your blog url? Are you building a Palermo?

      ricknadase.blogspot.com

      Delete
    2. Hi Nadase. Building a Victoria Falls. Here is my blog http://ryanhomesvf.blogspot.com/

      Delete
    3. Hi Nikki! I have been having trouble trying to post a comment on your page. It may be because I do not have google+ (I use my school gmail account). Anyway I will keep trying and good luck with underwriting!

      Delete
  3. Awww So sorry to hear that! But as you said, you can save up more and take a vacation, that's a good thing!! :-)

    I know its easier said than done, but stay strong and positive.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll post building pics if you post vacay pics! :)
    Closing in August for me (hopefully), but NO vacay!!! It's a trade off. Watch how fast time will fly by, and we'll be looking at your Palermo.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Stacey, that made m smile :) And you have a deal!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So sorry to hear that! I thought of another silver lining - it probably won't be as hot in November =) I am dreading moving in the heat of August!! And like Stacey said, it will be here before you know it!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I will be following every step of your building process so keep the pictures coming!

      Delete