Monday, May 13, 2013

Flooring appointment... check!


After staying up all night doing “research” (reading older posts) about flooring I was actually exhausted during the meeting!  Most of it was a blur but I think we made some nice selections and did not increase the price of the house much which made the hubby happy. :) We ended up getting hardwood in the foyer and power room (big deal for me! I never dreamed that our first home would have hardwood!) and upgraded the carpet padding in the living room and office.  

Below is a brief review of our options/selections. I do not have the imagination my husband does so I can't really envision what it will look like when it’s all put together but I hope it looks nice!

 Exterior: Graphite gray siding, Grey shutters, Maroon door, Elevation B with partial stone


42 “ Tahoe Square Cherry Bordeaux cabinets
 

Dolce Vita Upgraded laminate counter tops


Armstrong initiator 66240 vinyl flooring in the kitchen
 

3 1/4” Dundee-Cheery floor and cherry rail
Capet: Rockport


Fairfield Square Maple Spice vanities in both bathrooms


Armstrong initiator 66088 vinyl flooring in bathrooms and laundry room


Other extras:
Kitchen Island
Side entry garage
10 X 12 deck

6 comments:

  1. Thats a crazy looking countertop! In a good way. Very Unique.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice selections. The dolce vita looks nice with dark cabinets (we saw it on a model visit)!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I saw that pic on your blog. :) It made me feel better about the choice. Thanks!

      Delete
  3. I just love your Cabinets! Also the Stone looks great! I bet it will all look very beautiful together.

    ReplyDelete