Friday, May 3, 2013

Took the morning off

So yesterday I decided to take the morning off from studying to enjoy the weather. I ended up (of course) at the model of the Palermo which unfortunately is only 10 minutes from my house! Lol. My husband jokes that the sales rep who works there thinks I'm stalking the place... I kinda am! Anyway I got up, got a hot cup of coffee from Dunkin Donuts and drove to the model. The SR knew who I was and just politely waved.... :) We were the only ones there and she stayed in the office so I had the entire place to myself. I got to really see how much space we will have soon! My husband and I do not have any children together yet so its plenty for just the two of us..... For now...  :)  Anyway, it felt so good to walk around and just imagine what it would be like when we are finally in our own home. It seems like we JUST got married, now a house.... whew... life. :)

We scheduled our flooring meeting for Wednesday. Going to TRY to not select any upgrades... but no promises! Will post pics of what we select. :)

2 comments:

  1. Just started following your blog. As you can tell from my blog, we stalk a lot of models! It's the only way to really see what you're paying for. it also really helps you figure out what options are worth it. It'll also come in handy as you start thinking about furniture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! And it’s so much fun right? :)

    ReplyDelete