Wednesday, June 19, 2013

I'm back with some good news!

Test over! Woooohooo!

Now back to fun stuff. :) So in updates... We are approved!!!! Got the good news from NVR on Monday! Also, we have been place on the schedule to start construction the first week of August. That's a bit later than I thought it would be but I am still so happy! Apparently it doesn't take as long to build the Palermo as some of the other models so we should still be on track to close early in November. Now we have to make some final decisions before they start getting the permits. Will have more updates soon. :)

9 comments:

  1. Yay! You'll be in your new house for the holidays.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks guys! We are getting closer and closer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. No we are not. Actually, I am not comfortable sharing the exact location of our home.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so sorry, I didn't intend for it to come across that way, I apologize, I wouldn't want you to reveal the location of your home, what I really meant was is the Palermo model in your blog in the brooks chapel development b/c I remember seeing that same model

      Delete
  5. Hi again. Yes, the picture posted under selections is of the model in Brooks Chapel. Sorry for the misunderstanding! You know we all have to be careful online! :) Are you building?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for understanding, I feel better now :). And yes, I agree, we have to be careful online theses days. We just closed on our home about 50 days ago, we built the rome model with partial stone and we love it. Our biggest challenge now is trying to personalize our home and buy furniture for all the room we have now

      Delete
    2. How exciting! How do you like your Ryan Home? Do you have a blog?

      Delete