Saturday, September 14, 2013

Forgot to mention..

Our Pre-construction meeting went well. :) Our PM is very knowledgeable and seems super nice. I think he will be easy to work with. I have only had a few questions so far but he responds to them almost immediately. He really wants us to be happy with our home and encouraged us to let him know if there is anything we see that we think needs to be fixed. There were only a few details about selections that needed to be clarified.

As far as progress, the foundation is completed. Below is a picture of the garage. :) Next is back filling (I think that's just pushing the dirt back up to the foundation to cover the concrete blocks)  and then framing. Yay!

6 comments:

  1. Your foundation looks nice! Love the red color of the brick.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely brick. I can see the nice texture even on the picture (when I see it in actual size)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right! :) I love the texture of the brick. The color is actually not as bright red as I thought it would be but I still love the color.

      Delete
  3. Congrats on the progress! We are also building a palermo on a similar timeline so it is nice to follow your journey.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks! I would love to follow your progress!

    ReplyDelete