Tuesday, November 5, 2013

The house is a mess...

If you have been wondering why I haven't posted anything in a while its because:

1. Not much has changed in the house. Kitchen still not done, not much change to exterior
2. The house looks a mess! I do not want others to see the house in this condition! I know its not actually ours yet but a girl still takes pride in how her home looks. :)
3. I haven't been able to get many good pictures. Its getting pretty cold here so with no heat in the house visits are a bit rushed.

I have come to grips with the fact that the house will look a mess for another week so I am posting pics anyway. Its a bit frustrating because it seems like they start a lots of things but complete nothing. They have a LOT of work to do before the final walkthrough next week. Btw, notice anything different on the page? We have a countdown!!! It only took me a couple hours to figure out how to add it. :)

Lets just get this over with, the kitchen looks terrible.


They started the repair on that drywall mishap in the kitchen

 

They have started the second round of drywall so time to touch-up imperfections
Oh and carpets done!!! 

Tried to get a pic of the counter for you Angie. Its not the best but I will try again next time

 

Hallway bathroom, still not done
Exterior is pretty much unchanged, still no driveway, yard not graded, light fixture missing, stoop not done.
They did pour the walkway although it is difficult to see in this picture

2 comments:

  1. Awwww thanks for the picture :) Awesome countdown...less than 2 weeks....wow!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem :) And I can't believe its really happening!!!

      Delete